Monday, December 1, 2008

Operation 23: Day 1

Welcome to Operation 23. Named after how many days from when I go back to work post-TGivs to when my holiday break starts, I'll take you through this crazy whirlwind holiday season one dizzying day at a time. Feel free to tell your own holiday funtime stories!

So yeah, Day 1 back at work. My coworker mentioned heart palpitations during Brunch while thinking about going back. I had to concur. Today was busy, but got one major to-do off my list. Hours were due today (that fun part of the month where we have to document everything we did in a day in 15-minute increments), so between getting my normal work done, I had to figure out what I did on November 17th. Ugh. Oh, and I left with 3 days to go. Oh wells.

Otherwise, pretty uneventful, although I found out I have a client meeting on Monday, which I was gonna take off. Sorry laundry, I'll have to find another day to wash you. argh. Not happy.

Managed to get home by 6 to wait for the Peapod guy. Why do I always think it's a good idea to eat all my food before I go out of town? Now I'm back and having Golden Grahams for dinner.

(ok, side note, the Law and Order SVU I have on is ripping from the headlines both the girls who got preggers on purpose story and the mom who harassed that girl who killed herself on MySpace. Efficient!)

Also, scratched another person off my shopping list! Productive!

No comments: