Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Operation 23: Day 8

How come none of these days feel like I'm getting any closer to 23? sigh.

Had to get to the Blue Line in the Loop this morning to visit a client for a morning meeting. Decided to plot out my trip the night before on the CTA Website, got to the stop early and then. . .no buses. I then saw the bus I needed pass the stop, completely bulging with people, with no buses behind it. Awesome. Got on this not-so-express bus that didn't really go near where I needed, and ended up almost knocking over a couple post-menopausal women to meet my coworkers.

There has to be little worse than a half day meeting to start off a Monday. I want some doctor to give me a medical condition that indicates my inability to focus throughout a 3 hour meeting. They're brutal. I'm also a little bitter because I had scheduled a vacay day for today. . .

Some weird vibes and defensiveness in the office, but I'm so past taking the blame for shit that isn't my fault. So annoying.

Got home around 6:15. . .downright early! Finished up my South Park script (actually formatted it. . .blech) and watched the uber creepy Duggar family.

Gift idea: www.wholesomewear.com. I recommend the culotte suit. hott.

No comments: