Sunday, December 7, 2008

Operation 23: Day 7

Ah, another non-work day. I could get used to this! Today, I did nothing holiday related. It was glorious.

Went to improv and nearly bit it on a sheet of ice near Wrigley. Awesome. We just registered for the next session of class on Friday, so we were all talking about who's taking whom. Sadly, most of my class is taking other teachers, but I met someone in my new class, and she said that the people are pretty supportive and cool, so that's nice to hear. We have our class show next week, which made this week kinda weird. That and having 2 weeks off. . .so hopefully next week we'll be great!

Popped into Whole Foods and got a pizza for Jack and me. It takes 20 minutes, so usually I just go around and eat all the samples (today: panettone, sourdough, and tortilla chips) and then buy something I don't really need. I'm now the proud new owner of a jar of Burt's Bees Almond Milk hand cream. Seeing as the tops of my hands were so dry they were bleeding the other day, I think it will be put to good use.

Watched the finale of the Amazing Race. . .no spoilers, but I always love at the end when the team runs to the mat and all the other teams clap for them. If you look closely, Dallas and his mom didn't make it. I have a feeling they were stuck in Russia since Dallas lost their passports!

I'm having major DVR guilt, since I have most of my shows from last week still on it! I think I know what I'll be doing tomorrow night. . .

No comments: