Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Operation 23: Day 16

Holiday parties are catching up with me. . .physically. Had planned to wear an outfit today and the skirt was a little tight. whoopsies! It's super cold out, so I sported running pants under my skirt today. . .hott (side note: homegirl don't run. I just own the pants).

We're getting to the part of the year that is pretty nuts. We're starting to feel the impact of not being around most of next week and having to get stuff out the door. The meetings, lunches, etc. are also happening more frequently, so there are less hours in the office. Cap that with a blizzard and us being told to get out early, and there is 0 time for anything. For example, here was my schedule today:

9:10: Arrive at work. Missed the 9am meeting due to a late bus.
10am: Call
11am: Call
11:45am: Leave for holiday lunch with client
3pm: Get back to office
3:30pm: Internal Meeting
4pm: Agency-wide meeting
4:15: More internal meeting

So yeah, work doesn't get done. Anyway, tomorrow I get to try to finish my holiday shopping and then hopefully get even closer to 23!

No comments: