Sunday, December 14, 2008

Operation 23: Day 14

Today was improvriffic. Had my 3 hour class, which was the last class of the session. Some of my favorite classmates are taking different teachers next session, so that's always rough. With only 2 sessions left, I hope to have them in class again, but it may not work out that way.

Grabbed a Happy Meal and McDonalds totally changed their hot chocolate recipe. It used to be phenomenal, and now it takes like warm Hershey's chocolate milk. yuck! I threw it away. And they didn't give a My Little Pony toy, I got the Bionacle one instead Clearly I'm a girl! I demand ponies!

Had to head back to the theater by 6:30 for call time for our class show tonight. Jennifer, Melissa, and Jack came, so we headed out for a drink after. Basically, we do a 25 minute show that explores themes of a suggestion provided by the audience. The suggestion we got: gay people. Really? Ugh. Not an easy one. Also not a great show for me, but the nice thing about improv is that when you have a bad show, you never have to do that show again.

I just realized who Joel Osteen reminds me of (in looks only). . .Ed Grimley.


Going completely mental, they must say.

No comments: