Friday, December 12, 2008

Operation 23: Day 12

Feeling a little crappy today. . .went to the doctor to check out this sinus blockage situation. I met a woman who has some major heart problems and wanted to know if the doctor was nice. She was telling me about her heart deformity and mentioned that her friend who had it also had an aneurysm. As I talked to her, I noticed that she had tears in her eyes. I can't imagine her fear.

Anyway, I do have a sinus infection (sounds fairly minor), so I had to get nasal spray and a Z-pack. awesome.

Lots going on at work, but I'm just kinda tired. Getting my stuff done, but still. . .

My appetite is funky. I'm hungry and then I eat and I'm like "Whoa. This is a lot of food." Seriously, I couldn't finish a Boca burger patty today. Not even a burger, just the patty. wtf?

Have you seen the Give Joy Give More commercial for Carson Pirie Scott? I hate it. They play it twice a commercial break. I tried to find it online to link here, but it's not available. tear.

Ok, getting a bit woozy. later-o!

No comments: