Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Operation 23: Day 10

For a split second today, I thought XMas is next week. P.S. It's not.

A rare quiet day at work. . .rather nice! I felt kinda directionless as a result, but whatevs. Nasty sinus pressure, which I never get! I had used a Neti Pot earlier in the day (YouTube it), and I couldn't get the fluid to come out my other nostil, so I was convinced it was stuck in my face all day. Yuck!

Got home around 6 and Got about 3.5 hours worth of stuff off my DVR. Yay! Was gonna make salad for dinner, but my lettuce was gross. . .like liquid gross. So, instead I had waffles (Kashi Waffles, so I feel slightly less guilty).

Tried the Neti Pot again and almost got it to work. Saw some of the gunk in my nasal passages (hope you're eating right now!), so I count it an almost success. Everybody on YouTube makes it look so easy. I think my sinuses are layed out like the streets in Shaker Heights (Google Map it. It's f-ing impossible to get around there).

Also cleared Dad off my XMas list and found my mom and he the coolest gift. I'll need to remember to tell you about it after the holidays. . .in case they read my blog. If you leave a comment, I'll email you what it is. It's great for snowy locations and it's only $10!

Ok, time for sleepy. yay! Gonna start the process on my 3-day brownies tomorrow.

No comments: