Monday, September 1, 2008

Fall TV is here!

Hi friends,

Once again, I am embarking on my quest to see all the new fall shows on network tv (except for some of the reality shows). I've setup a Google calendar with all of the premiere dates (and the shows I currently watch - just to make sure I'm not missing anything!). I'll be posting my reviews here. . .hopefully I'll do a better job than I did last year. We all know that there are some stinkers every year (hello? Viva Laughlin?), as well as some awesome shows. I, for one, can hardly wait!

90210 starts tomorrow night. whoo! I never watched the original. I know! Shocking, right? Anyway, I'm quite excited for this new one.

Speaking of fun shows, I'm currently watching the Press Your Luck marathon. I think they screen the women contestants by seeing how many of them can screech at a level only audible by dogs. I also love the country singer Whammy cartoon. Awesome.



Ok, not the country singer Whammy, but another quality one!

Also fun - watching people win electric typewriters and VCRs. Wonder if they're still using those. . .

No comments: