Thursday, January 22, 2009

For Me To Poop On

I love Charmin. Love it. I don't even think they should manufacture other toilet paper I love it so much. My mom bought it exclusively when I was growing up. . .I just think I never gave other paper a chance. I'd come home from college and revel in replacing the icky Scott paper with my pillowy, soothing Charmin. And no, they're not paying me to say this.

Anyway, they make rolls that are HUGE (the Mega Roll), and it rubs up against the wall and does that thing where you only get like one square at a time until you finally work your way down to a fairly normal roll size and it starts rolling smoothly.

So, I'm carrying my 12-pack home (and working whatever muscle is on my inner arms) and notice that they have an offer for an extender which replaces your normal holder and swings out so that it will fit the Mega Roll (imagine a booming voice that echoes when you read that). Oh, and it's free! Free! I got it within a week and it was like Christmas all over again. So uh, get yourself one!

http://www.charmin.com/en_us/pages/extender_request.shtml

"Don't rip yourself a new asshole with those other toilet papers! Use me!"

No comments: