Tuesday, December 1, 2009

May Your Days Be Merry and Bright (T-21 days)

Today's event: Pam's Going Away Drinks #2

I had planned to get up at 5:30, do a little yoga with my pal Tony Horton, shower, and skip along to work. What happened? I slept. whee! Sorry Ton'.

So, I work in the middle of an area that lots of promoters like to hawk their stuff. One day, my (now former) coworker Pam was grabbing lunch across the street, and these guys were like "Hey, hold this and take a picture for ESPN." She does it, and it turns out they were making her hold a Maalox t-shirt. While cleaning out her desk, she offers it to me and I gladly accept. So instead of advertising my love of neutralizing heartburn, I decided to have our whole office sign it for her. mwahahaha. Everybody deserves a fun going away present!



Finished up work a little later than everyone else, so I headed over to Kerryman late. This bar is gorgeous. I really should go there more. Anyway, the club soda thing went out the window. . .luckily I'm a super slow drinker, so I nursed my Hoegaarden for about 2 hours. Realized that my hours are due tomorrow and that I left that documents I need at work, so I had to head back there (btw, super creepy when nobody is around!) and then jump on the bus to come back. Still working on them. . .and may wakeup early to get them done. Awesome.

No comments: