Sunday, December 6, 2009

A fairytale, they say (T-18,17,16)

Weekend events: Work holiday party, Class, Rehearsal

Friday:
So after all the number crunching on Thursday, my head was pudding on Friday. I also had to wear my party dress to work (and be careful not to bend over too far), so it was a fun day. We all headed to Hawkeyes on Taylor Street and then to RoSal's. . .also on Taylor Street. Our dinner was based on The Big Night, which if you haven't seen it, is an 11-course meal. 11 courses! A marathon, not a race. By course 10, I was pretty much done. Thankfully I have an extra stomach for cannoli! hehe. I think I'm still full.

Saturday: Had Second City class (last one until January!!) then we went to Jimmy Johns, improv rehearsal, and home. After the week you all read about, there's nothing like having some couch time. It was delightful.

Sunday: Had a lot planned. . .was gonna catch up on all of my chores, clean up, do all my personal stuff that doesn't get done during the week. What did I do? Uh, watched Elf, 40 Year-Old Virgin and 2 eps of Family Ties. Had rehearsal at this new place where they were super anal and came in at 9:30 to yell at us for still being there (we had it reserved from 7:30-9:30). Seriously?

Side note: Have not heard Feliz Navidad played nearly enough. I love that song.

No comments: