Monday, February 9, 2009

Where IS George?

Have you ever wondered, "Gosh, I wonder what will happen to this $1/5/10/20/100 dollar bill when I'm done with it?" you can wonder no more. Welcome to my new nerd hobby: WheresGeorge.com. You just enter in the serial number of your bill, your zip code, a few deets (e.g. where you got it, what gross little stains are on it), and then wait for other people to enter it in too. If you're super daring, you can write something like "wheresgeorge.com" on the bill or "Track this bill at wheresgeorge.com". . .just to increase the chances of actually tracking it.

I've had 2 hits on bills I've entered and it's pretty freaking exciting. It's like when you release the balloon with the note on it in school* and then wait for someone to write you saying that they got the balloon. Wasn't that the happiest day ever?

Anyway, check it out!

*we never actually did this in my school. I had to read about it in 3-2-1 Contact Magazine.


"I was just on a stripper's ass!"

And just for old time's sake. . .

No comments: