Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscars and Lent Poll!

Hi all,

Phew. Still recovering from last night? I know I am. The singing! The dancing! The really cheesy sets and Dead Actor Montages. . .it's almost too much. So. . .now for what everyone cares about. . .the dresses!

Miley Cyrus

Seaweed shouldn't be pale and glittery. And what's with the belt?
R for ridiculous

Marion Cotillard

It looks like on Project Runway when they run out of time and just throw some tulle on the bottom. And another belt? Argh.
P for poofy

Beyonce Knowles

She must have an anaconda who told her he don't want none. Could this dress be any more unflattering? Yes. It could have a belt.
Y for yikes

Taraji P. Henson

Fuh-nomenal. This is how it's done
A for amaaaazzzzing!

Sarah Jessica Parker

My Barbie had a dress like this. Except hers didn't have a super lame belt. ARGH!
M for Mattel

Jessica Biel

Her dress just barfed up some fabric. Too much pre-partying?
H for hungover

Sophia Loren

"I'm Chiquita Banana and I'm here to say. . ."
S for spray tan

Virginia Madsen

You can't hide it from me. . .I see it. . .a BELT!!!
A for arggghhh!!

Alicia Keys

This pic doesn't do it justice, but this dress was pretty cool. Prom makeup, notsomuch.
N for need better pic

Amanda Seyfried

Remember when you'd put your mom's dresses on from the 80's and they were slightly too big for you? It's like that. With a hideous bow.
B for bedsheets and bows


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok - and I can't decide what to give up for Lent, so I'm having another poll. Look to the left, vote on what I should give up, and I'll let you know how it goes! You can also comment with any suggestions that aren't listed, but do it soon! Lent starts on Wednesday!

No comments: