Sunday, August 16, 2009

Motivation

I'm sitting on my floor and my body is t-i-r-e-d. I've in Week 2 of P90x and I've worked out every day (with thursday as my rest) included getting up at 5:30am to do the dreaded Core workout the morning after a show and before I had two client meetings. Let's just say I slept very well that night.

My theory was that I would somewhat watch what I eat, but wouldn't go nuts. After all, if I wasn't working out at all before, just adding the heavy sweat-inducing, heart pumping, muscle fatiguing workouts into my life would clearly melt the pounds away, right? Notsomuch. Gained 1/2 a pound. I blame Aunt Flo, honestly. . .and hopefully this week will be more promising. We shall see!

Also, I know nobody wants to think about this right now, but we're about a month away from the Fall TV premieres and I'll be doing my usual watching the pilot (or 2nd ep. . .depending) and blogging about it. Join me, won't you?

Right now I'm enjoying my three days a week of mind goo: Big Brother. Yeah, the people are total troglodytes, but I enjoy it. We all have our vices.

No comments: