Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Well It's Been a Long Day. . .

I'm tired. Ti. . .red. But first - thanks to those of you who read my last post about crime in the area and passed it onto your friends. People do some crazy stuff and I think we all take our safety for granted (including me!). It's important to look out for each other.

Anyway, long work day. blech. Cabbed it home, hadn't had dinner yet. Went to boil water for pasta and. . .no water. We have no water. Naturally. So, 3/4 of a CPK take home pizza later, I'm curled up watching The Biggest Loser (oh, don't get me started on the irony of that one).

Here's the thing about this season of the show. . .these people are doing a noble thing. A tough thing. They are working out for like 6 hours straight, stripping down to sports bras and spandex in front of america and getting on what looks like a cattle scale (demoralizing much?). Then, they have to act excited by Jello and Extra Sugar-Free gum when you know they're like "Dammit! I just really want some f-ing chocolate!". (side note: I heart Jello. I would be very excited by Jello). Anyway, this season has three (possibly 4, but he's kinda stupid and mute, so I just project his wife's personality onto him) of the most obnoxious, vile human beings on tv. And yes, I caught the episode of Survivor where Johnny Fairplay faked his grandma's death. These people are worse. I'm rooting for them to gain weight or fall on the treadmill or something. Then I feel horrible. They also have some normal, decent people. I root for them. Especially because one is from Cleveland. Yay!

Ok, have to get up early to practice for a presentation.


"Tell me more, Maureen!" -you

That will have to wait for another time. In the meantime, Miss Bitchface herself:


Worst ad for Asics ever.

No comments: