Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just Can't Get Enough

Guess where I'm going tomorrow. Guess. Answer: the periodontist/comedian! Let's review:

1st trip: "I'm gonna yell at you." "There, I didn't yell at you too badly, did I?"
2nd trip: "All done" (me): "That's it?" (him): "Why, did you want more?"
3rd trip: ??

I'm thinking a "Looks so good we'll have to pull more teeth" will be in order. hopefully anyway.

Also, I think CTA bus drivers hate me. Twice this week (twice!), I've been at the stop (even knocked on the door) and the bus driver wouldn't let me in. Are you f-ing kidding me? Yet the homeless guy is splayed across a row of seats. sweet. It's getting cold. They'd better start letting me on the damn bus. What worse is that the bus I did end up getting on had a really nice bus driver who was like "Good evening!!" and I was so angry I just looked at him and swiped my card. Then I felt guilty about it.

Finally blog fans, I'm attending a Halloween party next Friday where I need to dress like my favorite country (real or imaginary) and my favorite sport (real or imaginary). I'm taking suggestions here, and if it's super good then I may execute it (and post pics, natch). So, post some ideas. Right now I'm stuck on Sarah Palin/Alaska/Moose Hunting, but who isn't going to be that this Halloween, right?

1 comment:

Marla Faye said...

Too bad it you can't go as your favorite state and sport. Texas and baseball? Um do I hear a Georgie W?