Sunday, September 6, 2009

It's time!!

The time has come. Labor Day is upon us, which means, come Tuesday - the Fall Premieres start!

What can you expect this week?

1) Melrose Place

That sans serif font means it'll be edgy!

2) Glee (ok, technically it premiered last spring, so I'll blog the actual pilot. . .and you can choose to watch as you so desire. . .)

the L is like the loser L. heh.

3) The Vampire Diaries

ooh! Twilightey

4) Robin Hood (on BBCA. . .not sure if I get this channel, but if I do - I'll review it!)

ok, sorry, but this is so much better than the actual logo. Hunks of Sherwood Forest? Really?

Hope you're excited to get started!

1 comment:

Bayjb said...

I am ALSO excited about fall TV starting. I'm definitely DVRing Melrose and Glee for sure. I'm so addicted to that show