Tuesday, August 5, 2008

ahh! babies!

Just logged in (um obviously) and there are pics of very newly born babies on the Blogger homepage. Multiples of them. It made me jump back from my computer. Something about them was very not right.

Anyway, continuing in my series of stuff on the bus that drives me mad, I must say that I can't stand those people that won't stand up for anything. They get the aisle seat (with an empty window seat next to them), somebody arrives, wants the aisle seat, and they just angle their legs slightly. They do the same when you want to get out to get off at your stop. I was very close to turning to one such person and going "Are you serious? Do you seriously want my ass in your face? Because that is what will happen if you make me scoot past your lazy-booty-super-glued-to-your-goddamn-seat ass." Is it that hard to get the fuck up? people. argh!

In happier news, I found one of my favorite cereals that my nearby Jewel doesn't seem to carry: Quaker Oatmeal Squares. I cannot wait for breakfast tomorrow!

And for yet another week. . .hoping Jessie is voted out of the BB house, and I think Craig is the Mole. And I have no life.

Side note: Lost fans - If you have a chance, check out dharmawantsyou.com. Pretty cool!



mmm. yummy.

No comments: