Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm Lou's Bitch

Tuesday, they're putting in our screens in my building. For those of you who haven't had the pleasure, I live in an apartment building, and the management comes by twice a year - once to take out our screens and once to put them back in. Now, I'm not the tidiest of people, so I hate both of these occasions. Imagine some stranger traipsing through your room. I always picture them saying things to each other like "Jesus! This girl is mes-sy!" "No kidding, she's worse than the guy in 3416!" Jerks. So, I've been frantically cleaning my room while watching Big Brother. Awesome. (Totally pissed Jessie is HOH. As much as he says he isn't stupid, I kinda think he is.)

On the bottom of the blog form, they have a thing where I can enter in labels for it. The example they give is "scooters, vacation, fall". One day, I will write a post about those three things, just so I can use those labels.

Also, there is a hidden gem that will change periodically on my blog (no, not the design. That will change, but it's not hidden). This one, you will need to look for. When you figure out what it is, feel free to post your guess!

Poll results:
What is your favorite reality show?
1 - Survivor
1 - A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

This week's poll question: If you could have one restaurant located in your apartment building (or backyard), what would it be?

Also, my mom got Lily a new shirt. Check it out. I heart it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like to have a Quizno's behind my building -- one that doesn't smell weird, to be more specific.

I have no idea what the secret thing is I should be looking for.

Unknown said...

Is the secret thing the typo in the subtitle of your blog?

"A happy little place for you play"

That's some Borat-level engrish.


As for food... I'd request the foodcourt from Golf Mill mall where I worked my crappy retail job at Recordtown. The list includes: McD's, Panda Express, Sbarro, Arby's, Steak n' Cheese place, and a couple other things. It was heaven.

Maureen Winston said...

Fixed the typo - thanks Ralph. And no, that's not the secret thing. . .hint: you have to click once to see it. Happy hunting!

Unknown said...

You own sweaters that stretch down to your feet? Isn't that a fancy term for a mumu?