Monday, March 23, 2009

March Madness

March Madness can be summed up by the following sound:

eee eee eee eee (say it squeakily)

The noise of tennis shows on wooden floors.

I filled out my bracket this year the normal way:

1) Schools I've heard of/know someone who went there
2) Schools from anywhere I've lived (wooo! Cleveland State!)
3) Seeded rankings
4) Gonzaga (they had the cutest boys when I was in college)

Surprising thing is that I'm actually doing pretty well this year. I know next to nothing about college basketball, but it's serving me well. I've also watched about 15 minutes total of the tournament so far.

I really think they could make other sports much more enjoyable if they just created brackets for them:

-Golf
-Tennis
-Bowling
-Bobsled

Who am I kidding. . .bobsled is already awesome!

In any case, go Mizzou!

No comments: