Sunday, November 29, 2009

Countdown to Xmas break - T-minus 24

Hi blog readers!

I was just reminded that I haven't posted since um. . .September? eesh.

Ok, so to recap the fall TV preview (and stuff I never got around to posting. . .):

-Great! Modern Family
-Want to love it, but can't get into it: V
-Better than I thought: Cougartown
-Gonners: The Beautiful Life

Now begins the annual Countdown to Xmas break (which for me starts Dec 22). As a reminder, we have client parties, holiday parties, birthday parties, xmas shopping, and a show to write (premiering at Donny's Skybox Jan 23 - come see it!).

This year, I may also stalk the holiday train on the El. I kinda love it. Or just take the train a lot and hope that I catch it one of these days. It's almost better when it's a surprise.

Anyway, on the agenda for today -
-P90x (screw you, Thanksgiving)
-Xmas shopping! Possibly braving Mich Ave. . .girl needs some boots.
-Writing session

Let's go. . .together, we can make it through this nutty holiday season. Feel free to post comments about the things you have to go to too. I'll bet there will be calamari!

No comments: